Jim is building raised flowerbeds for our backyard and I am plotting veggies and flowers for them. We have also just planted currants and raspberries alongside our fence, joining the blackberry bush that looks like it has been there for years.
I have started some of the seeds inside and can't believe how quickly some of the have come up!
Before:

In a week:

And now today:

Notice the seedling that's curving around the tray, looking like a snake about to devour the other seedlings? That's my creepy pumpkin seedling. I keep the tray in a darker area, and for some reason this guy felt the need to creep halfway across the tray and reach for some light. I have no idea why - his buddies seemed just fine with the conditions. Creepy, I tell ya.
1 comment:
Having a Black Thumb, I have great admiration for anyone who can make things grow. Way cool.
Post a Comment